English Nederlands
Close

Registration

Profile Information

Login Data

First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!

Château Soleil

Puisseguin-Saint-Émilion

The vines of this 20 hectare vineyard in Puisseguin-Saint-Émilion produce superb wines on this terroir of rocky soil with ideal sun exposure and excellent hydric regulation. Part of the estate, about 6 hectares, is located on a slope with southwest-facing clay-limestone soil and excellent natural drainage. The grape varieties are typical for Saint-Émilion, with nearly 80% Merlot. The remaining 20% is evenly divided between Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon. The root stock at Château Soleil is well-adapted to the terroir, and the vines are an average of 30 years old.

 

Terroir limestone with a thin topsoil of clay-gravel
Harvest
Ageing
Length of ageing

There are no products matching the selection.